BROKEN BRAIN SYNDROME
What does it mean to have a “broken brain”? If you have been diagnosed with anxiety, depression OR suffer from poor memory or brain fog - then you already know the answer. You may deny it, mask it with a daily coffee or even take prescription medications to help. Either way it’s a big deal.
It’s a big deal is because no one is talking about how much of an epidemic it already is in Canada;
- Approximately 3 million people reported symptoms consistent with 1 of 6 mental disorders.
- It is estimated that 1 in 5 Canadians will experience a mental illness throughout their lifetime.
- 5.4% of Canadians have symptoms consistent with a mood disorder.
- 1.5% met the criteria for bipolar disorder in the past 12 months.
- 2.6% of Canadians aged 15 and older reported symptoms consistent with generalized anxiety disorder.
Broken brain symptoms can present themselves in various ways;
- Brain fog & Poor memory
- Bipolar disease
- Lack of mental focus & ADHD
If you think that this isn’t impacting many people, think again;
- 1 in 4 Canadians (25%) will have at least one anxiety disorder in their lifetime
- 170,000 of Canadian adults currently suffer from major depression
- 86 per 1000 Canadians take an antidepressant drug
- 564,000 Canadians living with dementia and growing
- ADHD is a label we now give 5 percent of children between the ages of 8 and 15.
Luckily, there is help. Unfortunately, the solution is not with conventional medicine. It’s somewhere else…
The solution to your broken brain problem isn’t more medications or psychotherapy. It’s in the your gut and immune system! You see, 60-80% of your immune system lives in your gut, something called Gut Associated Lymphoid Tissue (GALT). When your gut is exposed to certain foods it can become leaky and allow proteins into the body that cause inflammation. These same foods cause the bloodbrain barrier to become leaky and allow these inflammation causing substances into the brain, affecting cognitive decline and brain problems over time.
We have done extensive study and research into the natural treatment protocols that go to the root cause of your broken brain and can fix it through the Seven Steps to a MASTER-MIND.
Come check out these 7 Steps at our upcoming workshop at Human Potential 360 & learn how to fix the root cause of broken brain...Bring along a friend or loved one, this is something we should all be learning about & education is the first step in the process.